Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of SecureCRM without revealing any personal information. However, SecureCRM needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for a subscription, receive SecureCRM newsletter, or use certain SecureCRM services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. SecureCRM will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- SecureCRM may automatically receive and record non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. SecureCRM may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. SecureCRM may connect some of this non-personal data to other information collected or available about you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SecureCRM may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of SecureCRM to provide products and services requested. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- We will never sell your information to another party!
- SecureCRM may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of SecureCRM;
- SecureCRM has implemented Display Advertising and uses Re-marketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- SecureCRM along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to SecureCRM. If you have provided personal information to SecureCRM and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify SecureCRM.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your SecureCRM Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, SecureCRM uses industry-standard TLS-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls, software rules, and physical security measures. Further, SecureCRM retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- SecureCRM may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of SecureCRM websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions